things i love about the hannibal fandom
- no matter how fucking depressing the show is they make joke comics out of it
- most dont romanticize will graham’s condition
- accept and yet are terrified and yet accept hannibal lecter
- appreciative of good writing
- are sensible about people’s triggers to gore
- joke comics
- feel the need to have fancy dinner parties and appreciate a good cannibal pun
- joke comics
- did i mention also: fucking joke comics
- motherfucking joke comics okay
Google is definitely a woman, it starts suggesting things before you can even finish your sentence.
That must mean Bing is a man, tries to think it’s superior and does a horrible job with pleasing its user.
Binged yo bitch
I’ll just leave this here.
is there context to this or
the actual explanation for this is spock being way too horny
seriously, Spock is horny, that’s the plot. welcome to the 46 time winner of the gayest slash couple ever award. no one else has won it because nothing can get this gay without there being actual gay sex.
When he was 2 years old, he fell out of a second story window and fractured his skull
When he was 6 years old, he mistakenly drank boric acid.
When he was 9 years old, he fell over a small cliff and broke his leg.
When he was 11 years old, he contracted measles and was in a coma for nine days.
When he was 14 years old, he broke his arm when he caught it in a carriage door.
When he was 19 years old, he was struck on the head by a falling brick.
When he was 23 years old, he almost died from the effects of tainted wine.
When he was 29 years old, Adolph Sax invented the saxophone.
clearly someone didn’t want that saxophone invented